Beast and I ate there yesterday. Best onion rings I've ever had and I've had a lot of them. Chicken fried in lard was amazing.
Welcome to The Parkette
Going to be featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives sometime in the next few months.
Beast and I ate there yesterday. Best onion rings I've ever had and I've had a lot of them. Chicken fried in lard was amazing.
Welcome to The Parkette
Going to be featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives sometime in the next few months.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I can't wait to go back and get the poor boy. Don't forget the strawberry pie was very good, crust could use a little work but not bad. Looking on the site looks like we need to hit J.J. McBrewster's next time for some bbq goat and mutton.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
That would have been Friday.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
The Parkette is delicious
Bookmarks